Gulf Coast Aviation's Aircraft Fleet
Hawker 800 XP
The Hawker 800XP is one of the most successful private jets that British Aerospace has ever made. It is a third-generation model of the 800 series, and is similar in part to the ubiquitous Hawker 400XP. It is designed to complete transcontinental and international flights as needed, as well as have good short range capabilities. Since it is the third member of the 800 series, it has undergone many small improvements to the features that made it successful in the private jet market to begin with — its cruise and climb speeds, runway performance, and weight limits.
- Comfortable 7 passenger seating configuration with an aft divan
- Interior and exterior refurbishing in 2010 and 2013 respectively
- Forward galley equipped with warming oven
- Fully enclosed private aft lavatory
- Equipped with Airshow and DVD entertainment system